Be sure to like us on the Willard Employees Wellness Facebook page for great pictures and events our employees are participating in. Please share your event pictures with us too!
Willard Nutrition & Fitness Classes: 2014-2015
- “What’s for Dinner?” is a Willard U nutrition class led by Melissa Skaggs. Class is offered monthly beginning in December. See the event calendar for details of the next class.
- Melissa Gibonney is offering a yoga class at 4 pm on Wed. at the high school, Jan. 7 – March 4.
- Willard Central Elementary has a workout group that meets 3 days a week. This group focuses on cardio, strength training and abdominal work. Thanks to Luciana Brown, Heather Wallace and Dagney Ogle for getting your staff in shape. Willard Central is stepping it up!
- Willard North Elementary has a workout group that meets on Tuesday and Thursday after school.
Misc. Wellness Pics: 2014-2015
- WMS 21 Day Fix group – During the month of November 2014, many staff members chose to participate and/or make lifestyle changes to impact their health. They are proud to say that many pounds were lost (at last count 99 lbs. among 14 people) and even more excited to report that people have changed their eating habits, removed soda from their diet, made exercise a priority and overall just feel better!
- WIS 21 Day Fix group – During the month of October 2014, these teachers worked together to follow the 21 Day Fix program. They lost a total of 46.5 pounds and had a lot of fun!
Turkey Trots – November 27, 2014
WIS Color Run – November 22, 2014
Sunshine Run – October 11, 2014
WOHE Run – September 27, 2014