Cox Health Fitness Centers!
Did you know that as a Willard employee you have access to Cox Fitness centers? Cox will waive their joining fee and you can payroll deduct! Check it out HERE! You can also visit Cox Health’s website to view the rates and services they provide.
Direct Connect-Exciting new benefit!
Introducing a new affordable and convenient way to receive quick care through your smart phone, computer, or mobile device for simple medical conditions. Click on the flyer for login information.
2016 Health Risk Assessment update
This year the MET’s goal was to provide the best wellness services available and has changed their Wellness vendor, MET TotalWellness will be our new HRA provider. Updates on dates and times will be posted soon, stay tuned!
2016 Mammogram Bus is here!
Click on the attached Flyer here to schedule your appointment
- Maintain, Don’t Gain Challenge! This year’s challenge will begin the week before Thanksgiving (the week of Nov. 16th) and will conclude the week following New Year’s (the week of Jan. 4th). Please see attached flyer for more details (available to those employees who are on the school’s insurance).
- Step into Fall 2015 is here! Register today and complete 8 out of the 10 weeks, you will be entered into a drawing for 1 or the 20 OMRON pedometers! GET MOVING! GET OUTDOORS! GET ACTIVE!
- Community Event Challenge-Be sure to send in all your runs, bike and walking events to Lindsay.Keith@mercy.net by May 13!
- Biggest Loser challenge – Begins January 6th, 2015. This is a 15 week competition with 4 weigh-ins and EVERYONE can participate! Big winnings in store! See link for details. A special thanks to Christina Nuttall for leading this effort.
- Thank you to all that participated in the 2014 Step into Fall Online Walking Program! We hope it gave you the motivation to live a healthier and more active lifestyle. A special congrats to the following employees who won an Omron pedometer for their participation: Danna Lane, Doris Morlen and Christy Pyle.
- Maintain, Don’t Gain Holiday Challenge – Check out this flyer for a great way to maintain your weight through the holiday season and have a chance to win a $50 gift card. Initial weigh-ins are happening with your school nurse the week of Nov. 17. You’ll be eligible for the prize drawing as long as you maintain this weight and don’t gain more than 2 lbs. by the final weigh-in the week of Jan. 5.
- Willard Turkey Trot Winners – Congratulations to Amanda McGee and Lea-Ann Smith who were the 2 staff members that won a $50 gift card for participating in the run.
- Congratulations to Clara Hayter, winner of the 12-week weight loss challenge. She won a $75 Wal-Mart gift card from Mercy.
- Congratulations to Willard North Elementary for obtaining the highest percentage of participation in the health risk assessments in August. Their building won a water dispenser and supply of filtered water for the rest of the year!
- Starting September 24th you can have a chance to win 1 of 20 OMRON pedometers! Register at http://www.wellnesspartner.org/met2015fall.
- Get out and move at the Bass Pro Fitness Outdoor Fitness Festival! It kicks off Oct. 31-Nov. 2 with the Marathon Weekend Expo. Races include: Nov. 1st – Camo Color Run; Nov. 2nd – Newsleader 5K, Cohick Half Marathon, Mercy Marathon Relay, and the Conservation Marathon.Click here for more information and how to register:http://fitness.basspro.com/